Adds one or more values to a dependent (child) drop-down lead field.
- In the quesry string, specify –
- “code” – Code of the custom activity. You can find them on the Custom Activities & Scores page, under the ‘Code’ column. Alternatively, you can call the Get List of Activity Types API.
- “fieldName” – The schema name of the dependent drop-down custom activity field. You can retrieve this by calling the Get Activity Details API.
- In the JSON body, specify
- “Parent” – The option in the parent field.
- “Option” – The new options you want to add under the parent option.
|Code||The activity code.|
|Field Name||The schema name of the dependent drop-down field.|
Name of the parent field.
The new dependent field options you want to add.
HTTP Response Codes
This is the status code for successful API call.
The API call was made with invalid access credentials. Check your AccessKey and SecretKey.
|400 Bad Request||
The message body on the request is not as per API specification. Make sure that content type is set to “application/json” and the JSON body has correct attribute names and structure.
|404 Not Found||
The API could not be found. Please check the API signature.
|429 Too Many Requests||
API calls exceeded the limit of 25 in 5 second(s)
|500 Internal Server Error||
The API called failed. There could be many reasons for it. Check the exception message to get more details.