Lets you add multiple users to a sales group.
- It is mandatory to pass the “GroupId”. You can retrieve it using the Get Sales Groups API.
- It is also mandatory to pass the “UserId” for the users you want to add to the sales group.
- You can assign the following permissions
If even one permission is passed as true, the user will become a group manager. A sales group can have multiple group managers.
- You can pass an optional “CallbackURL” to post the response data to a custom URL.
- The processing for this API is Async.
Unique identifier of the sales group.
Unique identifier of the user. You can use the User Management APIs to retrieve the user Id.
Gives the user access to accounts owned by all users in the group.
Allows the user to modify accounts owned by all users in the group.
Gives the user view access to leads owned all users in the group.
Gives the user edit access to leads owned all users in the group.
Allows the user to add new users to the group.
Gives the user permission to create group level automations.
You can pass a custom URL where the response will be posted.
HTTP Response Codes
This is the status code for successful API call.
The API call was made with invalid access credentials. Check your AccessKey and SecretKey.
|400 Bad Request||
The message body on the request is not as per API specification. Make sure that content type is set to “application/json” and the JSON body has correct attribute names and structure.
|404 Not Found||
The API could not be found. Please check the API signature.
|429 Too Many Requests||
API calls exceeded the limit of 25 in 5 second(s)
|500 Internal Server Error||
The API called failed. There could be many reasons for it. Check the exception message to get more details.